To become a member, the candidate must qualify, be sponsored and endorsed and accept the terms of the code of conduct of the GRAP.
- Own a company and work for himself.
- Have more than 10 years of relevant experience in the labor market.
- Be specialized in at least one of the GRAP’s area of expertise.
Sponsorship and endorsement
- An applicant must be sponsored by a member in good standing (or honorary) or one of our partners in business development. To act as sponsor, that person must have worked a minimum of three (3) months with the applicant to certify the professional skills of the latter.
- Two other members (or honorary members) or our partners in business development must endorse the candidate. Every endorser must know the candidate professionally for at least one year.
- The Board of Directors must accept each of the applications for membership.
- Members will be invited to vote secretly (via an online tool) to accept this candidate in the GRAP and must achieve a positive ratio of 75% of votes to be admitted.
Code of Conduct
- Once admitted into the GRAP, the new member will have to comply with the code of conduct of the GRAP.